[minima] Re: Parts - 20 Mhz Crystals?

  • From: Adrian Preda <ady.preda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 03:39:03 -0800 (PST)

Yes, same I planned to do.
The main board, without the JBOT on a PCB maximum 10x8cm, maybe less, and a
second (panel) board with the display, si570, arduino and the buttons, pots,
maybe also the audio connectors mounted on the pcb.

On Monday, January 20, 2014 1:28 PM, Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Adrian,

I would suggest that you keep it in two parts. Keep the Arduino, the LCD
display with Si570 on one pcb. the other pcb can have the main minima circuitry.
that way, either of the boards can be reused. I plan to make a fully analog
minima with a free running VFO soon.

- f

Hi all,