[minima] Re: Minima's PCB

  • From: <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 01:41:08 -0700

I think putting that serial board on the DB9 connector is a good idea.
then the builder can place it anywhere he wants.  I, too, would prefer
having it on the back of the case.  Jerry K5LRU

 From: Adrian Preda <ady.preda@xxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Wed, January 22, 2014 3:30 pm
 To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Hi group,

 I just did a first issue of the main PCB.
 You can see it here with my remarks:

http://yo4hhp.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/pcb-for-minima-general-coverage-transceiver/

 Will be good if a "second eye" check for any mistakes or unusual
things.
 I will check myself again tomorrow with the mind clear :)

 The digi board is on the way.

 73's
 Adrian YO4HHP

--