[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 10:40:45 +0530

Guru & Mukund, I did not forgot anything, it's just happened to have some work
pressure here!

& U need not help me or others only by distributing PCB, but plzzz do
practical-assist any new from Odisha  in homebrewing bidirectionals or  with
firmware, Try collect components by your own & distribute in remote
locations of Odisha , if any difficulty...
I'll be more than happy to help! in whatever way I can...

If encounter any youth with an interest in this wonderful hobby that
we all enjoy, do all you can to encourage and help him or her.

Friends after approx 2~3 hour I will visit post-office today, will
book most of PCB with VUs, and some other with DX...

I don't have any problem in shipping anywhere in world, just a
delectation-form needs to be filled individually,  & post-master
nearby will not accepting  more then 10 packets at a time he thinks
more of Q. Ha haa.

My Mobile Phone +91 8013454211.
{ others, workshop : +91 7278262424, land-line : 033-26462478 }

Name   : Sandeep Lohia.
Bank    : State Bank of Mysore
A/C No : 64087904792
NEFST  Code : SBMY0040711

Details:
Account No. 00000064087904792. Rajarhat, State Bank of Mysore.
at your convenience...

I wish Rs 100/-  per set  PCB only, glass epoxy (Main Board Exiter +
Si570 VFO Digital controller + Serial Board) plus packing & Printed
Manuals etc.

+ Postage  Rs 50/- or 60/- EMS by speed post.

friends my Maestro is too old for PayPal, my young sibling will
finalize today new identity with his VISA.

Western Union: Money Transfer will also work with me.

Please encourage recycling, reuse or repairing of E-waste.
░7░3░ ░d░e░ ░V░U░3░S░X░T░