[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: "dx11" <dx11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:24:49 +0100

Hello Sandeep,
Would it be possible to have a set of PCB's sent to the Netherlands? If so how
do I transfer the money to you? I must have overlooked the  information about
that in the mails coming along.
I am already collecting components to build one.
Cor Beijersbergen

Good Evening VUs & DX Friends,

Just returned from factory with bag full of PCB.
Minor corrections & Masking have already done by me (with cost of FILMS twice,
but not included) ;)

Cost of per set PCB only (Exiter + Si570 VFO + Serial Board)  ) is coming
approx Rs 70/- each.
after packaging & printing (manual) etc it might go Rs 100/-  or say = $ 1.5 US
 approx (in round-figure), Also I wish to dispatch by EMS speed post, coz it's
reliable.

I have made  all PCB in *best available quality, if we talk of lamination &
copper thickness ETC.

I could have managed per set with in Rs 30/-  with Paper phenolic, but skipped
it coz PCB-Paper-Phenolic gets bend after aging.