[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 03:47:10 -0700

Yes, I etched the new board and it turned out great.  I'm waiting for a
parts order to get here and I'll build it, should be here tuesday.  I am
going to use the first board too, to build one for my son, he is a ham
also. I been getting more and more into the smd stuff, but 1206 is my
preference.  I have a microscope and all the tools needed for the
smaller stuff, but not the coordination. Hi, Hi.  Jerry K5LRU

From: "Mac A. Cody" <maccody@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, February 02, 2014 12:28 am
To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Correction - The package the LM1117 needs to be in an SOT-223 package.

Mac AE5PH