[minima] Re: Minima PCB

  • From: Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 22:35:41 +0530

guys,

just hang on a little more. i am sorting out the cw issues with the system
and then, we are done. i had to replace all the 4 IF amps with the same
amp. the stronger termination impedance made the filter shape much better.
the PA is done too.

- f

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 10:27 PM, Paul Chebi <paul.chebi@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I would be interested in buying one of these boards if when available as
well as receiving any progress reports on the building of the Minima. BOM,
etc.
Thanks for sharing

Paul Chebi

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2015, at 11:57 AM, andrew <andrewr@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is my first post. I have created my own PCB for the minima. It
mostly uses surface mount. Going to start assembling it this week. Will
document progress on web page magma.ca/~andrewr.

VE3ZMH