[minima] Re: Metal working tips?

  • From: Ryan Kingsbury <ryan.kingsbury@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 19:40:17 -0500

Hi Thomas,

You might want to consider investing in a tool called a nibbler.  They work
wonders for putting square openings in thin metal surfaces.  You drill a
starter hole for inserting the tool, then nibble around the desired
perimeter.

The cost around $10-$15.  Radio shack used to carry them...maybe they still
do?

73,
Ryan, AG4ZP