[minima] Re: Fw: radiono.ono

  • From: "pakdeDar" <pakdedarmantaoye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Minima Group" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 08:56:29 +0000

Well Steve, agree, and your 'bad habbit (?? No, no .sure not...) teach me more
something new..

I have very limited knowledge about Si570, Arduino, Atmel Microcontroller, and
rtx architecture such as Minima. Farhan and other experiened people here
trigger me to learn.

I enjoy much, especially right now on the tollway in Jakarta otw home, today is
the hard day within last 3 days due to flood..tomorrow may be worst,, better
stay home turn on solder for our hobby

73, Sudarmanta

Grid locator : OI33rn
( 100 km east of our capital city of Jakarta )

Kaspa-kaspaanlayauw ®