[minima] Re: Experimenting with the crystal filter

  • From: Thomas Sarlandie <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 01:34:46 -0800

Mark,

No, I had not. I have a bag coming. I will experiment with the circuit and
method (inspired by g3uur) shown in the ARRL handbook. I also found some
interesting doc online:
http://pages.suddenlink.net/wa5bdu/crystal_slide_show.pdf and
http://openqrp.org/?p=418. I am traveling this weekend but that should give
me some good theory to be ready when I come back.

I will probably move on to another stage before I get back to it though.

thomas