[minima] Re: Copper sheets

  • From: Shawn Reed <neivahul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:59:51 -0800

On 1/20/2014 9:18 AM, Sudipta Ghose wrote:
Sandeep,
Copper sheet is available in numerous road-side shops on Brabourne Road, beneath the flyover. The main market is opp Monohar Das Chowk on NS Road. But they will not sell to a small buyer. However, for thicker sheet, (e.g., for use as heat spreader in a linear PSU) the Wellington area is better market.
73
SG

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Jaydip, I have already searched there in Chandani,
    will have a look now at NS Road (just where Howrah bridge ends)

    Thanks a ton...

    Please encourage recycling, reuse or repairing of E-waste.
    ░7░3░ ░d░e░ ░V░U░3░S░X░T░

-Idea.....
Copper pipe is readily available my way. 3/4 in. dia. pipe, cut any length, then hacksawed lengthwise, willed open and hammered flat, yields up a piece that is approx. 2-1/4"x___. 73, Shawnr.