[minima] Re: BFO circuit

  • From: Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:06:35 +0530

>> On 28/02/2014, Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> O, but that was actually, :D
>>> my idea instead...  Hi
>>>
>>> good to see it's being implemented...
>>>
>>> here not wasting unnecessary energy in relays,
>>> & I have some restrictions in bandwidths...
>>
>> awesome (Y)
>> a RF bypass, grounding (10 nf) cap, can also be used with resistance...
>
> * RFI bypass... ( 10 or 100 nf )
>
> Professor Thomas,
> do U have that old & faithful soft copy, that I mailed you back before
> 5~6 years ago?
> Or I'll search that in my sent items...
> here it's working awesome in my old BITX ( with hobby knife )
>
> Me & Farhan had good discussion previously on this topic...
>
> Good to see it's finally being implemented...

O, unable to find, correct systematic from my G-mail sent items (with
RF interface grounding cap, which avoid pick-up & mixing)
Post -office will close within next 1 hour, gotta go & book some...
then need rush to client-site - M QTH.

IN4007 (as discussed in BITX previously) OR HIGH FREQUENCY SWITCHING DIODE???

took help from my retired father ( in packaging), making it do with my
employees would have unnecessary raised the cost of shipment.
Dad also loved repairing, all those neighbor's short-wave radios for free.

might have to redraw systematic, that using here, after I return...

See Yaaa!!!

--
http://www.lohiaelectronics.com/sandeep/mimima.htm