[minima] Attention Sandeep Lohia, PCB Order

  • From: "MI0DFG" <john@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 16:56:11 -0000

Hello Sandeep
I have been an avid constructor of the Bitx projects having now built 3 X
Bitx20, 3 X G6LBQ Bitx multiband Tranceivers, I would like to purchse a set of
PCB's for the minima. I note that you mentioned that you have a UK distrubitor,
Please will you let me know the cost and I will send a PayPal payment
Many thanks for all your hard work for Amateurs all over the world,
73
John Stoole
mi0dfg

N.Ireland