[minima] Arduino Software, and which board to select?

  • From: "Wayne McFee" <nb6m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:43:51 -0800

Hello All,
Just finishing up building the si570 control board, and just about ready to
upload the radiono sketch to it.
Although I’ve done some PICAXE programming, most of my work has been with
analog circuitry.  This will be my first go with the ATMEL328P.
It would seem that you would use the Arduino software to upload the sketch into
it,since the Minima controller is a basic Arduino board?
And if so, which board type do you select for the Minima controller?
Thanks for an interesting project,
Wayne NB6M