Re: milestone311 Milestone losing bookmark position

  • From: Stephan Knecht <sknecht@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: milestone311@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:28:24 +0200

Thank you, Jean, for this very accurate description of Milestone
behavior. We identified the problem and we will remove it. We cannot
give a date for an official firmware release at this point. It won't
be too far from today.
Best regards,
Stephan

============================
Bones AG
Stephan Knecht, Geschäftsführer
Zentralstrasse 68
CH-8212 Neuhausen / Schweiz
Tel  +41-41-726 42 70
Fax +41-52 672 28 24
stephan.knecht@xxxxxxxx
www.bones.ch
============================

Am 09.10.2007 um 18:17 schrieb Jean Menzies:

I've found what seems to be a consistent problem with the Milestone
losing a bookmarked or remembered place in an MP3 book. Using the
most current update, I've found repeatedly that when I put the
Milestone on charge and leave it until the charge is complete and
then unplug the charger, the Milestone reverts back to the beginning
of the particular book folder and loses the place I was at within the
folder. This seems to happen only when I allow the unit to completely
charge, and it doesn't happen if I plug in and then unplug the
charger without completing the charge cycle. I've tried locking the
keyboard when putting it on charge, but I still lose my place after
charging.
Jean