[midtownbsd] Re: Web site

  • From: Scott <scottro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 21:58:24 -0400

On 21:19 2002/04/09 -0400, George Georgalis wrote
>On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 04:42:06PM -0400, Francisco Reyes wrote:
> >
> >Ever since we started talking about the group I have been looking at
> >different things we can do with the web site.
> >
> >For starters I would like your opinion regarding some images a friend of
> >mine did.
> >http://nycfreebsd/images
> >
> >Which one, if any, do you like.
> >

>Sorry, I don't particularly like any of them. I've never
>seen the daemon with dipers... there are several links here
>http://www.freebsd.org/copyright/daemon.html and a large beastie image
>is in the distro, a ps file I think, not sure where though.
>
>My vote is for something more like the attached file...

George sorry--attachments aren't allowed (mainly due to the hope that we'll
attract novices sooner or later, and as we all know, they can't be trusted
with attachments ):)
Rather than make me change the settings and change them back-could you just
email me the images and I'll put them up on my site somewhere?

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it's probably a better idea.
Scott