[midtownbsd] Re: Web site

  • From: George Georgalis <george@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:19:17 -0400

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 04:42:06PM -0400, Francisco Reyes wrote:

>Ever since we started talking about the group I have been looking at
>different things we can do with the web site.
>
>For starters I would like your opinion regarding some images a friend of
>mine did.
>http://nycfreebsd/images
>
>Which one, if any, do you like.

Sorry, I don't particularly like any of them. I've never
seen the daemon with dipers... there are several links here
http://www.freebsd.org/copyright/daemon.html and a large beastie image
is in the distro, a ps file I think, not sure where though.

My vote is for something more like the attached file...

// George

--
GEORGE GEORGALIS, System Admin/Architect    cell: 347-451-8229
Security Services, Web, Mail,            mailto:george@xxxxxxxxx

-- Type: image/gif