[midtownbsd] Results of the test

  • From: Scott <scottro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 23:10:13 -0500

Ok, the idea seems to work well. I've got George and Glenn set so that
they can post from their posting address and not receive duplicates. That
leaves Javier--Javier, what's your posting addie?

(Actually, if you post a response to this, I'll see it.)  :)

If anyone else subscribed with one address, and would like to post from
other addresses, please drop me a line (off-list, I guess) and I'll add
the other addresses and then put the address in vacation mode so you don't
receive duplicate postings.

Scott