[midtownbsd] New BSD group

  • From: Scott Robbins <scottro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:29:21 -0500

Don't know how many of you besides George are members of NYLUG's list,
but there is a new BSD (all of 'em, including Darwin) group and list in
town. As this list pretty much died thought I'd pass along the info

It's at http://www/nycBUG.org

They have a mailing list, have no idea how busy it is or isn't.

Anyway, for those still here with an interest, check it out.

--

Scott

GPG KeyID EB3467D6
( 1B848 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6)

Xander: Oh. Okay. You and Willow go do the superpower thing, I'll
stay behind and putt around the Batcave with crusty old Alfred
here.
Giles: Ah-ah, no. I am no Alfred, sir. No, you forget. Alfred had
a job.