[midtownbsd] Re: Meetings scheduler

  • From: George Georgalis <george@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 08:34:43 -0400

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 04:18:12AM +0200, Paul Everlund wrote:

>RoadRunner wrote:
>>
>> Yup, that worked.  Although, if at all possible (he types, not
>> offering to help at all) listing the days of the week would probably
>> be a convenience for everyone Scott
>
>Will see if it can be done without too much trouble, as I have quite a
>lot to do at work for the moment. Will though look into it this coming
>week.
>
>/Paul

Nice job Paul. Not sure how you're generating the html/form/table but running
sed on cal might help for determining the days of the week (and days per month).

     April 2002
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1  2  3  4  5  6
 7  8  9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

// George

--
GEORGE GEORGALIS, System Admin/Architect    cell: 347-451-8229
Security Services, Web, Mail,            mailto:george@xxxxxxxxx