[midtownbsd] Re: Linux on this list (was Re: Where rest of bios?)

  • From: Francisco Reyes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NYC FreeBSd list <midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:02:03 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 burningclown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Sorcerer! maybe you can do a demo one of thes days?
>
> Well ... if I ever get it on a faster machine than my superannuated
> Toshiba laptop: it runs like chunky peanut butter on there. :)
>
> And by then it might be called something else. We are in the middle of a
> very ugly soap opera.

I hope I am not been rude or anything... but should we have "Linux"
discussions on this list?

I really don't mind any talks of BSDs, but if I wanted to read about Linux
I would be on Linux lists..

There is only so much time one has and for me FreeBSD is more of something
I use than a hobby. I really don't have the interest or time to track the
dozens (hundreds?) of different Linux distros.

What do the rest of you think?