[midtownbsd] Re: I think we have everyone

  • From: Paul Everlund <tdv94ped@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 20:56:48 +0200

Scott Robbins wrote:

> So...
>
> I think our next steps would be to mention it once more on the bsd-questions
> list, to sort of close the thread, and then try to meet for pizza at  least
> (as some of us are broke, meeting for an expensive dinner might be bad)  :)
> one night next week.

I'm a bit busy next week, so unfortunately I can't meet you all, and hope
it's ok. :-) I hope you'll have a fun evening, and I also think it would
be fun meeting you all some other time. Maybe some of you can post what
topics were discussed, what plans you came up with, and so on? I'll try
to save up some money so I can go having a pizza in NYC later. :-)

About the earlier asked question, what your skills are, in doing a web
page: I'm not very good at graphical design and layout, but know more
about coding, as PHP, CGI, Perl, sh, C/C++, Javascript, HTML and also
database design. Maybe you'll come up with ideas of what the page should
contain at your dinner meeting? But please do not agree to make me do any
design/layout thing. :-) Coding I can do, if you come up with ideas that
needs it. Also others on the list probably are good coders, so maybe we
then can split up the job between us. And this was me just thinking out
loud.

/Paul