[midtownbsd] Re: I think we have everyone

  • From: Francisco Reyes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:55:20 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Scott Robbins wrote:

> Ok, we have ten people signed up, so I think that is everyone in the
> original group.  :)

Let's get this party started.

> I think our next steps would be to mention it once more on the bsd-questions
> list, to sort of close the thread,

I kind of disagree. Why not just get this organized first.
The more people, the more difficult it would be just to start getting
organized.

What the rest of you think?

> and then try to meet for pizza at  least
> (as some of us are broke, meeting for an expensive dinner might be bad)  :)
> one night next week.

How about this coming weekend or the next?
I am available either one.

Why don't we start by all of us introducing ourselves.
Suggested info:
-Your experience with FreeBSD
-Where you live and whether you are usually around nyc (when?)
-Anything else you may want to say such as job info, etc..
-What you would like out of the usergroup.

Will send my  info in a little while.