[midtownbsd] Re: Here we go - keep it simple

  • From: Scott <scottro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pruiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:08:41 -0500

At 16:03 2002/03/30 -0500, Pieter Ruiter wrote:
> [...]
go to their website, login (you have click login and they send you a
password in a few seconds) then you can join.  Simply sending the subscribe
thing isn't working.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and if anyone wants to be subscribed and
doesn't want to bother with the web interface, please just email me,
apparently I can do that through the admin interface

Scott