[midtownbsd] Here we go - keep it simple

  • From: "Pieter Ruiter" <pruiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:03:09 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: George Georgalis [mailto:george@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 3:43 PM
To: Francisco Reyes
Subject: Re: NYC Freebsd users

For the list, why not just use procmail... eg mail to list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gets resent to everyone in a list? I can write the code but have no way to
handle the MX, my isp blocks port 25, and my domain hosting company only
accepts connections from one virtual domain. It is an excellent service for
$10 a month though, shell etc. http://he.net have used them for a few
years...

On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 03:02:45PM -0500, Francisco Reyes wrote:

>>>So if you know any sweet girls,
>
>I have a sweet sister in law in the Dominican Republic. :-)
>Want to go and visit her.

maybe, but I really can't go on vacation now... :/

>We could however.. organize an dinner/get together to talk about the
>group. We could hash out lots of things this way and get the group
>started.

Sounds good to me.

// George

Scott did this already - at freelists. Early bird gets the worm. Let's just
go with the flow? What's the difference as long as the functionality is
there. Let's keep it simple? Free. Done already. Dinner sounds good ;-)

Just my 2 cents
Pieter