[freelists-midimag] Re: Anyone using 64 bit Reaper?

  • From: Kevin Doucet <kevin.doucet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tom.kingston@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 18:44:01 -0500

Hi,

I don't know what I am doing wrong but when I download this zip it shows to be empty. Any Ideas welcome.

On 2/23/2021 8:51 AM, tom.kingston@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Phil,

Indeed, the actions and keyboard shortcuts are staggering. But the accessibility is impressive. I’ve been listening to the 2017 CAVI course which was released for free when they decided not to continue producing updates. Here’s a link to the site where you can download it. Just be sure to check keyboard shortcuts with F12 or search the action list with F4 as some of them have changed since the course was produced.

http://wiki.cucat.org/index.php/Main/Audiogiveaway <http://wiki.cucat.org/index.php/Main/Audiogiveaway>

Regards,

Tom