[microworld-dev] Re: MoM Saturday Jul 10th

  • From: chandramouli s <naruvimama@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: microworld-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:02:03 +0200

Hi saurabh,

I tried cloning the repository with 'git clone
http://github.com/saurabhbhatia/microworld.git' since I am working behind a
http proxy. But the git file contains only the master branch. Any idea how I
can get the whole git repository. using git clone with the git address does
not work.

--
Thank you
Chandramouli