[microworld-dev] Re: Microworld - ohloh Profile

  • From: Saurabh Bhatia <saurabh.a.bhatia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: microworld-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:38:34 +0530

I have created a free account on Box.net . All files can be uploaded in a
folder called Microworld there.

I have granted access to Atul, Asif, Sonia , Anandhi , Padam , who have been
reading on MFs.

For others,here are my box.net account details.

Login :saurabh.a.bhatia@xxxxxxxxx
Password : n12347

Regards

Saurabh

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Atul Kangle <atulkangle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I will have to dig the stuffs that i have sent earlier.
>
> wiki concept is fine, its one way to put information
>
> create one repository and we can upload the stuff over there.
> About the links, we will keep it in an excel that can be uploaded or
> something else but in oragnised manner.
> a brief about the link
> person who has posted it
> and the date.
>
> Asif has done that in excel in a better way.
>
> Anyone wanting to about MF should first go through the KM bank
> if he/she is not satisfied with it or want more then he/she can go to the
> net.
>
> we need to categorize the info like
> Training
> Functional
> Technical
> Cases
>

> On 7/23/10, Saurabh Bhatia <saurabh.a.bhatia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Sounds Like a Great Idea Atul , We have a Wiki
>>
>> http://wiki.github.com/saurabhbhatia/microworld/
>>
>> where we can organize and put links there.
>>
>> If you have books or some other materials, I will create a new repository
>> for it.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Saurabh
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Atul Kangle <atulkangle@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Everybody
>>>
>>> I am Atul Kangle, working as software engineer in Oracle Financial
>>> Services Software ltd.(formely known as i-flex)
>>> I work on Flexcube a banking sofwatre specially on he Loans module .
>>>
>>> I have no idea of rails and ruby although i have sound domain expertise
>>> in Loans and microfinance.
>>>
>>> A lot of documents have been exchanged in during the idea generation of
>>> the software that we are building.
>>>
>>> Documents on how to calculate the interest rate, instituions who have
>>> implemented MF etc
>>>
>>> For the people who are gaining knowldege about MF I would suggest to
>>> visit CGAP website.
>>>
>>> Saurabh,
>>> As a part of research and knowledge gaining basicaly knowledge management
>>> I would suggest that we have repository of documents, links, traning
>>> materials etc.
>>>
>>> Sonia, Asif
>>> If you rememeber we have soken on this.
>>> Infact Asif has done that for his own sake in excel. He has a list of
>>> website which he researches.
>>>

>>> Benefits
>>> 1. This will reduce time for anybody wanting to know about microfinance.

--
Best Regards

Saurabh

--