[microworld-dev] Re: Microworld - ohloh Profile

  • From: Atul Kangle <atulkangle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: microworld-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:19:30 +0530

I will have to dig the stuffs that i have sent earlier.

wiki concept is fine, its one way to put information

create one repository and we can upload the stuff over there.
About the links, we will keep it in an excel that can be uploaded or
something else but in oragnised manner.
a brief about the link
person who has posted it
and the date.

Asif has done that in excel in a better way.

Anyone wanting to about MF should first go through the KM bank
if he/she is not satisfied with it or want more then he/she can go to the
net.

we need to categorize the info like
Training
Functional