[microworld-dev] Re: Is there a meeting today :) ?? <EOM/>

  • From: Saurabh Bhatia <saurabh.a.bhatia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: microworld-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 23:48:45 +0530

Hi Saideep

Really sorry I could not attend the meting today.

As you all know we are a team working towards a common goal, we don't have
the concept of group leaders here. All of us are leaders. In the initial
days of our work, we observed that this time of Saturday Late evening is
convenient to lot of people if not all.

Also, all of us are added in each other's messengers. From now on, we can
feel free to put on the messenger and do the meeting. Later send across the
transcript.

We still have things that are pending to be done, like

Image Issue and Issue 7 that saideep created last week.

If any of us is busy, eg Kumar might not have been able to work on the issue
because of his office work , it can be picked up by any of us, maybe
chandra, or saideep or soundarya , or even me.

It might be possible that we all are busy at the same time, but then we can
always find time to write a one liner communication. This applies to me too.

Let's aim to fix the current issues in the coming week,so that we can move
on to new features as it is essential to the field project on microcredit we
are doing here.

Kind Regards

Saurabh

--