[microfarmer] Re: too much to talk about!

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:29:03 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for informing us Robin - some scary stuff in that update...no
wonder you were spitting on your computer screen....

One correction - is that I am trying to get Sweet Cascadia (3/4 anyway) -
but haven't secured it yet as 1/4 is gone away for a year and 2/4 just had
a baby and then me who is available. I will organize some live music and
would definitely appreciate access to a sound system. I think Roberts
Creek school has one - so if you know the contact I could call.

Brett