[microfarmer] Re: re projector thingy

  • From: Mikal Baker <freeker5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:15:28 -0800 (PST)

Dewdrop Inn! (There is actually a place called that!) I don't think it is
Americans or Canadians so much as it is the individuals and their lifestyles.
We usually respect others privacy but often like it when someone drops in
unexpectedly. One has to be prepared in case the one dropped in on has to be
somewhere in this busy world. I would leave it up to instinct or intuition....
 we did get your message and we were in Vancouver with the kids so we were not
home. If you ever do drop in and we aren't home you can check the place out
unfettered by our presence and tell us what you think, yet I hope we are here
when you come by. Let us know when you next have a chance.
  As for Lynn, my decision will not based on her presence. So don't worry....
  Mikal

  Robin Wheeler <robin54@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Okay - to tell you the truth, I'd rather have you two than Lynn! But as
for the Non Timber forest products - I can get you the book in case you ever
want to look at your little woods -
  Also - was at a dinner party with an American (!) at it last night and she
was trying to figure out if it was okay to drop in on Canadians or not and I
told her I was not sure if I was supposed to drop in on Americans - was
thinking of doing that yesterday on my way to D'Arcy's since I was going past
your place - did you get my message? These little cultural things, you know!