[microfarmer] Re: re projector thingy

  • From: "Robin Wheeler" <robin54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 21:28:26 -0800

Okay - to tell you the truth, I'd rather have you two than Lynn! But as for the
Non Timber forest products - I can get you the book in case you ever want to
look at your little woods -
Also - was at a dinner party with an American (!) at it last night and she was
trying to figure out if it was okay to drop in on Canadians or not and I told
her I was not sure if I was supposed to drop in on Americans - was thinking of
doing that yesterday on my way to D'Arcy's since I was going past your place -
did you get my message? These little cultural things, you know!