[microfarmer] Re: private land sale

  • From: "Robin Wheeler" <robin54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:51:15 -0700

It is Val at 885-7348 - on Marlene.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: All Organic Market Farm
  To: microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 9:48 PM
  Subject: [microfarmer] Re: private land sale

  What is her address and phone number?

  Catherine

  From: microfarmer-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:microfarmer-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robin Wheeler
  Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 10:28 PM
  To: vanpermaculture@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [microfarmer] private land sale

  Hello, all - am just putting out this info about a friend's land in Roberts
Creek. Backs onto highway mid creek area. Old house. Land has been organically
kept but odd oil spill where car was etc. Littered with out buildings. Comes
with old stuff!!

  1.86 acres.  3 bedroom heritage home, part log.  Loft, attic, part
  basement.  Oil and wood heat.  some electric baseboard heating.  New
  asphalt shingles (5 years ago).
  $399,000.00

  I am trying to filter a bit to save Val a lot of calls but let me know if you
want more info -

  Robin