[microfarmer] Re: private land sale

  • From: "All Organic Market Farm" <allorganic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:48:49 -0700

What is her address and phone number?

Catherine

  _____

From: microfarmer-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:microfarmer-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robin Wheeler
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 10:28 PM
To: vanpermaculture@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [microfarmer] private land sale

Hello, all - am just putting out this info about a friend's land in Roberts
Creek. Backs onto highway mid creek area. Old house. Land has been
organically kept but odd oil spill where car was etc. Littered with out
buildings. Comes with old stuff!!

1.86 acres.  3 bedroom heritage home, part log.  Loft, attic, part
basement.  Oil and wood heat.  some electric baseboard heating.  New
asphalt shingles (5 years ago).
$399,000.00

I am trying to filter a bit to save Val a lot of calls but let me know if
you want more info -

Robin