[microfarmer] Re: getting ready for the 24th of February

  • From: "Joyce McMenamon" <pjmcmenamon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 20:02:53 -0800

Hi Robin

We haven't left the coast yet so I would like to sign up for the microfarm
forum on February 24th. The winter veggies discussion sounds particularly
interesting.

I see that Joah is bringing a projector but I can bring a backup because you
never know. I will bring it unless you say otherwise.

I'm looking forward to another inspiring workshop.

Cheers,

Joyce

Joyce Francis McMenamon

Publications Manager