[microfarmer] Re: Wildnerness skills at SLAS

  • From: Penny Allport <pickersgill4607@xxxxxxx>
  • To: microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 06:22:25 -0700

Would love to, however I am teaching a class (see below) all day saturday.  I
would have loved to come Lyrae's - could you change the timing to Sunday?????
Just kidding -  perhaps anothe time. Blessings Robin, Penny

 & Life

Shedding A Skin

Saturday, May 10, 2008

11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

With Penny Allport

At Paradise Found, Wilson Creek, Sunshine Coast, BC

Are you tired of telling yourself the things you've been telling yourself about
your body, what it means to have a body and what it actually means to be human
and alive at this time?

Join me for a day to explore and integrate the moving metaphor of shedding a
skin.  When a snake sheds its skin, it is because the new skin has already
formed underneath.

You may be called to shed a habit of perceiving, a pain body pattern or perhaps
an outdated belief about the body's infinite capacity to regenerate.

Through Continuum Movement, perceptual exploration, and the practice of
embodied awareness, enter this metaphor with curiosity and the willingness to
meet, integrate and live into your new skin.  Breath, primordial sound,
movement and perceptual inquiry will foster fresh possibilities in moving
beyond the habits and beliefs (old skin) that keep us from tapping embodied
wisdom.

Shedding does not take place in a patterned sequence of movements, but rather
in the ability to slow down and recover a sense of the spontaneous, supple and
fluid nature of our being.  Deepen embodiment and become re-enchanted with
movement, the body and life!Restore trust in the body's wisdom. Undulate,
incubate and integrate new possibilities for life to express itself in and
through you.

$60.00 includes light lunch.   Call to register at 604 803 4607 or 604 885 4663.

www.swarainspiritations.ca  penny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Original Message
-----