[microfarmer] Re: Organic grain sources

  • From: "Robin Wheeler" <robin54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:28:13 -0700

Thanks, Tajh - this is a good idea, listing to others when we are about with a vehicle for picking up things for others. I would love to get some trees from Fruit Trees and More if anyone is going to the lower Vancouver Island (oops, better check that) one day!

Robin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tajh Leitso" <tajh@xxxxxxxx>