[microfarmer] Re: Organic grain sources

  • From: Tajh Leitso <tajh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:23:43 -0700

I am currently in the city with a big bad truck (CO2 wise), due to head back tomorrow afternoon. I can do a pickup of up to 500Kg ;) if anyone is interested.

On Aug 9, 2007, at 13:11, Clarke Editing Services wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks for setting this up Tajh.

I buy grain through Discovery Organics. There are a few other wholesalers listed here:
http://www.ffcf.bc.ca/NewSiteFiles/resources/kp/restaurants.html

Ciao ciao,
Karen

Robin Wheeler wrote:
Hi, folks -
Tajh has created this new place for us to have dialogue - I am just testing this out before I actually go back and read the instructions! We are getting hot on some grain buying plans. Does anyone have a regular organic source for grain on the mainland or should we be doing a 100 mile search?
Robin