[microfarmer] Re: My unofficial Microfarmer forum 2008-02-24 recap

  • From: "David Parkinson" <parkidavid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:28:08 -0800

Thanks, Tajh.

I'd like to say a big thanks to you folks for organizing the event &
contributing so much positive energy and thoughts during the course of the
day. I really want to see more connection between lower & upper Sunshine
Coast, and I'll do what I can to make that happen. We have a huge amount in
common, as you all know.

Looking forward to the next opportunity to swap notes!

--
David

--
David