[microfarmer] Re: Ideas

  • From: "Robin Wheeler" <robin54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <microfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:19:45 -0800

Re: crown land. I have met with an SCRD planner (on his invitation) on three
occasions to begin discussion on how these huge tracts of land could be shared.
But that is when the treaty issue raised its head. Now the land claims have to
be settled before we look at shared use of the 700 acres of land that could be
carefully used. But it is in the works - just on hold.
Robin