[mhsgreatercinci] Re: great Board FAQ from THE Ohio State University

  • From: Information - Betts House <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 13:34:58 -0400

Nice- thanks for sharing!

Dayle

*From:* mhsgreatercinci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
mhsgreatercinci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Terrie Puckett
*Sent:* Thursday, October 08, 2015 1:07 PM
*To:* mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [mhsgreatercinci] great Board FAQ from THE Ohio State University

Saw this on linkedin.com. LOVED the way it laid out the commitment and
requirements for board service. As we head into Board nominating season at
our organizations, this might be a good resource.

https://www.osu.edu/alumni/about-us/board-of-directors/board-application-overview.html

Also…so far we have 1 person interested in an officer’s position for
mhs...so if you are interested in any of the officer’s positions please
send me or Ed an email before the November mtg.

Terrie Puckett

Director

[image: Grailville logo RGB final]

JPEG image