[mhsgreatercinci] Re: cleaning glass cabinets and wood

  • From: Aashi Mital <aashimital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MHS Group <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 11:45:34 -0400

I've always suggested or used vinegar and old t-shirts for rags. There may
be times when I use really mild soap.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 11:48 AM, William Dichtl <
wdichtl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I use water and vinegar to clean glass and plexiglass. I have used
unbleached muslin for mannequin covers and covers for hangers for
clothing. I have used a variety of fabric for exhibit cases and have not
seen any issues. Exhibit cases displays are short term.

Bill