[mhsgreatercinci] Re: Tri-Fold printing cost

  • From: "Anna Heran" <AHeran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 20:40:15 -0400

Awesome Leland!

-----Original Message-----
From: mhsgreatercinci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Leland Hite
Sent: Wed 7/15/2015 5:53 PM
To: MHS
Subject: [mhsgreatercinci] Tri-Fold printing cost

Tri-Fold printing cost was a discussion item at Monday's meeting.

I thought this info might be useful. I am getting 1,000 copies tri-fold,
color, both sides (no bleed to the edge but they can do that), folded and on
28# gloss stock for $200- at the print shop for the City of Cincinnati.

Staples quote for the same thing was (1,000 copies, color, printed both
sides, and tri-folded on gloss stock) was $1,060- for 28# paper (premium
quality) and $960- for 24# paper (regular printer type gloss paper).

I learned the print shop will do work for non-city agencies like non-profit
organizations in MHS; and, they have a graphic designer on staff that can
assist with design. Turnaround time is about a week or so, depends on
workload.
In my case, we dropped them off at noon today (Wednesday) and they will be
ready Friday morning, so short turnaround is possible.

Contact info:
Located in the basement at City Hall, 801 Plum St., Suite 2

Manager, Steven Howe 513-352-3323 (Pricing and orders, etc.)
steven.howe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emily Heekin 513-352-4542 (Graphic design)
emily.heekin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kind regards,
Lee Hite

Cell (513) 240-1129