[mhsgreatercinci] Re: Small museum staffing question

  • From: AL YOUNG <alyoung29@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 22:42:41 -0700

The Waldschmidt Homestead is open only on Sundays 1-5. We need three docents to
open. We prefer to have four or more.

Our caretaker lives on the site with his family.
The property is managed by our State Vice Regent and 15 trustees.

Pat

Subject: [mhsgreatercinci] Re: Small museum staffing question
To: mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 3:39 PM

1 full time, 1 part time
staff

Open Tues-Friday 9-4 and Sat
9-2

Budget just under $100,000

We have 5 dedicated volunteers
who come in regularly and others that I call when
needed……oh Ed…….

We do tours and are open for
research during our regular hours.  If I’m here alone and
doing a tour, I lock
the door!

Kathy

From: