[mhsgreatercinci] Secretary and treasurer

  • From: "Terrie Puckett" <tpuckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:38:13 -0400

Hi all-November meeting is coming up fast. Please let me know ASAp if you
would like to take on any of the offices-but these two especially as no one
has so far put in for them.

If you are on the fence, maybe Pat and Ed could send a message here to let
you know what the jobs take in actual time/effort so that you can make an
informed decision.

If we DON'T get anyone to volunteer-well, we have to have them.sooooo

Thanks all!

Terrie Puckett

Director

Grailville logo RGB final