[mhsgreatercinci] Re: Policies for Photographers at Your Site

  • From: Donna Amann <damann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 11:02:11 -0400

Sorry to be weighing in late on this issue, but Promont does have the same
issue and was pleased to see the variety of suggestions.

Does anyone have a way of policing this issue? Is signage enough? Does a
donation box work? We are always happy to see beautiful photographs of the
house/grounds but wonder why people do not realize that the upkeep for
their backgrounds does not come cheap? If each photograph meant just $5,
we could probably cover the cost of mowing each year!

As always, no easy answers. Thanks for putting this out for discussion.

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 2:04 PM, <mcdonaldmj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
The Dinsmore Homestead has had quite a number of commercial photographers
wanting to do photo sessions with clients on
our grounds. In the past year, our Board has asked for a small donation
for anyone charging clients for photos here. If you have a
policy for covering photo sessions on the grounds, it would be of great
interest to our Board. Our next Board meeting will be held
on Tuesday evening.

Thanks for your feedback on this,

Marty at Dinsmore

Marty McDonald, Ph.D.