[mhsgreatercinci] Policies for Photographers at Your Site

  • From: mcdonaldmj@xxxxxxxx
  • To: mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 14:04:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Everyone,
The Dinsmore Homestead has had quite a number of commercial photographers
wanting to do photo sessions with clients on
our grounds. In the past year, our Board has asked for a small donation for
anyone charging clients for photos here. If you have a
policy for covering photo sessions on the grounds, it would be of great
interest to our Board. Our next Board meeting will be held
on Tuesday evening.

Thanks for your feedback on this,

Marty at Dinsmore

Marty McDonald, Ph.D.