[mhsgreatercinci] Re: Monday's meeting

  • From: "BCHS" <bcomuseum@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 15:41:06 -0500

True! Unless someone else wants it!

Kathy

From: mhsgreatercinci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mhsgreatercinci-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anna Heran
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 3:17 PM
To: mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mhsgreatercinci] Re: Monday's meeting

I “heard” that Ed would still be willing to do the Treasurer gig.

Anna

From: Anna Heran <AHeran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/05/2015 12:19 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mhsgreatercinci] Monday's meeting

Hi all!

This is going to sound sort of awful. I’m running for MHS Chair, and I can’t
be at the meeting. I’m sure you can all sympathize with this, but we’re having
a board planning/strategy meeting and my presence is evidently required.

I want you to know that I’m committed to MHS and I would totally be there if I
didn’t have to do this meeting, which coincides with MHS’s meeting time.

Have a great meeting and see you all in January, I’m guessing.

If anyone has any questions for me regarding MHS and what I hope to accomplish,
please email me.

Very best! Will miss you all.

Anna

Anna K. Heran

Exhibits Curator & Education/Outreach Coordinator

Lloyd Library and Museum

917 Plum Street

Cincinnati, OH 45202

513-721-3707

www.lloydlibrary.org

Bringing Science, Art, and History to Life, Because the Past is the Path to the
Future

No virus found in this message.