[mhsgreatercinci] MHS SMM: Member Gift Shops

  • From: Aashi Mital <aashimital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MHS Group <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:05:06 -0500

All,

I hope you had a pleasant Thanksgiving.

Now that we're in the thick of the holiday season, a few members have sent
me information about their gift shops requesting to promote their hours of
operation, popular items for sale like memberships, etc.

If you'd like me to do the same for your organization, please email me *outside
of this thread* with the relevant information. Pictures are worth a
thousand words, so if you have them, email them to me as well.

Happy Holidays,
Aashi