[mhsgreatercinci] June Meeting reminders

  • From: "Terrie Puckett" <tpuckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 11:29:04 -0400

Hi all!

A few quick reminders heading into the June 8th meeting at Butler County
Historical

1. If you would like to have your organization's material available at
the MHS table of the history tent at Oxford on June 13/14, PLEASE bring it
to the upcoming meeting so we can have it all together

2. Please reach out to your educator connections about the July
meeting and workshop. The flyer was sent out after last month's meeting so
you can use that for your outreach. There is July 19th decision date-so
please encourage responses before then.

3. I will be in DC (at that time either at the 9/11 Pentagon Memorial
or the Ford theater getting ready to head to the International Spy Museum)
so if you have any agenda items, please send a quick note to Aashi.

Have a fun meeting and I will see you all at the History tent on June 14th!

Terrie Puckett

Director

Grailville logo RGB final

JPEG image